PC AQUARIUM: Self-compensating punctured dropper.
Self-compensating dripper created by Gestiriego, of incredible precision and with very wide water passages. One of the most fascinating features is its ease to be disassembled, which allows a simple and quick cleaning.
CHARACTERISTICS / BENEFITS:
- Easily removable, allowing easy cleaning.
- Self-cleaning at low pressure, minimizing obturation problems to the maximum.
- It has a silicone membrane inside, which provides 100% uniformity in its flow at different working pressures.
- Manufactured in high performance materials, resistant to chemical products used in agriculture. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Class A dripper, high uniformity.
- Working pressure from 0.5 to 3 bars.
- For its use, the dropper is punctured in the micro-irrigation pipe and, in addition, it has a 3x5mm microtube adapter.
- Differentiation of nominal flows through layers of different colors. • The number of drippers can be extended, if larger quantities of water and nutrients are needed.
- All types of citrus.
- Trees in general, such as deciduous trees.
- Greenhouses and nurseries.
- Gardening, both in parks and public areas, and private.