They can be used individually or in batteries with several filters, with both manual and automatic anti-wash cleaning.
- The body is equipped with manometric inlet and outlet ports, as well as outlets for drain valves.
- The filter is closed by a clamp made of stainless steel.
- Manufactured in materials resistant to chemical products and fertilizers used in agriculture.
- It is characterized by its large filtering surface and little loss of load.
- The model of 3 “is manufactured with a double body that allows the compatibility of the cartridges with the model of 2”.
Filtration: The filtering process occurs because the dirty water enters through the channels that have the rings on its face in the form of “S” (Input channels), and passes to the adjacent channels (Exit channels), leaving the dirt retained by the concentric rings in the entrance channels, passing the clean water into the filter element.
- Cleaning: When retro washing is carried out at low pressure (2 Atm) and given the inversion of flow, all the particles that have been retained in the input channels, are expelled quickly and without difficulty.
Suitable for irrigation in gardening, agriculture and industry.
César Montes (Construction Manager at an irrigation system installer company)
“The solutions that MX Filters offer, in many installations, makes it a fundamental piece of the headers we set-up. The discs it has allows, after installing valves in the filter’s opening, backflushing without having to open them. It’s wonderful, actually!”