VP AIR RELEASE VALVES ARE SAFE FOR THE INSTALLATION AND YOU.
Will protect you from issues caused by the presence of air.
- VP air release valves avoid any cracks caused by the build-up of air making it be released through the pipes at the same speed at which it enters water to make the installation work.
- Any type of air bag or bubble that occur at elevated points and reduce the passageways are disregarded.
- VP also avoids damages caused by corrosion, reading errors in the water meter, power loss, etc.
Also helps with issues caused by vacuum formation.
- Allowing air into the main and secondary pipelines, avoiding in an extremely effective manner the formation of vacuuming, which gets rid of dust and waste suction of emitters, as well as the breakdown and crushing of the pipelines.
INCLUDES THE AMAZING WAVE SYSTEM SEAL
If there is an element where we have doubled our innovation capacity, it is the exclusive “Wave System” seal, patented by Gestiriego. It guarantees the true effectiveness of the air release valve, allowing the release of strong air flows when the installation is charged and assuring it is closed with pressure.
A SOLE VALVE THAT HANDLES EFFECTIVELY THE 3 STAGES OF THE INSTALLATION’S FUNCTION IN A SMALLER SIZE
Filling of the installation: air is extracted efficiently as the float is kept separated from the exit hole of kinetic air. When water reaches the air release valve, the pressure on the float rises the shutter and, therefore, blocking the silicone pipe and closing exit of kinetic and automatic air. In this case, he valve is completely fixed after a pressure of 0,1kg/cm2 is applied.
Installation vacuum: when the installation is emptied, the float and the shutter are lowered to make the valve’s kinetic hole open, allowing air to be suctioned and avoiding the crushing of pipelines.
Charged installation: When the air bags reach the valve, the float lowers, giving way to the silicone pipe while the shutter keeps the exit of kinetic air closed, to allow the release of automatic air through the silicone tube.
EXTREMELY RESISTANT MATERIAL
High resistance to pressure and chemical agents mixed in with the irrigation water. Both the junction and the pipe are made of silicone, making it much more resistant to materials such as EPDM or NBR. This guarantees the correct functioning of the air release valve for a longer period of time in comparison to other similar products in the market.
- Essential element in all water pressure pipelines.
- Great to be applied in agriculture because its materials are highly resistant to the chemical products applied.
- Underground irrigation installations.
- Industrial installations: water treatment, osmosis, pumping, etc.
Gabriel Guzmán (Manager of an irrigation accessories distribution company)
“It is a highly competitive product. It has a high quality at an incomparable price.”
Paraje Vistabella, s/n 30892 Librilla (Murcia)
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Phone. (0034) 968 658 326
Customer service: Monday – Friday 8:30-14:00