- Structure material: carbon steel.
- Mesh material: AISI 316.
- Maximum pressure applied: 10 bars.
- Minimum starting pressure required during the backflush process: 2 bars.
- Maximum temperature applied: 55° C.
- Head loss when at maximum flow: 0.2 bars.
- Estimated backflushing time: 10-60 sec. (depending on the model).
- Estimated use of water during backflush: 80-400l/backflush (depending on the model).
- Thin mesh control system: optional hydraulic or electric.
- Filtering degrees between 15 to 3000 microns.
Thanks to the wide variety of models, the different needs of filtering are covered in all type of agricultural and industrial installations.
Agriculture: dripper and sprinkler system irrigation installations.
Industrial: cooling systems, water treatment facilities, osmosis units, etc.
Raúl Biedma (Manager of a localized irrigation installations company)
” Filternox is the perfect filter! I can adapt it to any installation and, in addition, what does not want is the people to waste the water, so this filter, which scarcely uses water for his(her,your) cleanliness, is ideal. “
” Filternox is a system of filtered that already is a lot of time on the market. This, joined all the improvements that have been getting in the equipments(teams), does that these are 100 effective and trustworthy %. “